Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Jello shots

Click on title to view

When I was younger, the girls and I would go out to the local bar once in a while and drink a "little".  If we wanted a shot of something the waitress would bring it in liquid form.  When Susan was in college I began hearing about these things called jello shots.  So I asked one of the younger tellers I worked with at the bank about them and she explained to me the basics of making them.  Years later, after I moved to Darlington, I had accidentally bought the wrong size Dixie cups for my bathroom cup holder.  I thought to myself that these were the size cups the teller told me to use when making "jello shots".  When I explained it to Susan, she laughed and said those were kind of big for jello shots.  A few months later when she and Andy came to visit us for the first time in Darlington she brought the shot cups and ingredients to make them.  So, Bob and I sampled jello shots for the first time ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment